Small living room speaker options.. Totem Arro?

Hi,

I've recently moved into a small condo and feel like my LSi9s are just not working so well in this small living room (11x14). These speakers need to be a bit away from the wall and are fairly large in stature. I am also doing much more low volume listening now and feel like the LSi9 works better when at mid volume, otherwise it's kind of a sleepy speaker that isn't very detailed, especially missing much of the mid section when listening at very low volumes.

So what I want is a small form factor speaker that has clear and live presentation at low volume. From everything I read it seems that the Totem ARRO is a very good contender for this job, especially since it's small and loves to be close to the wall, which is where I'd have it for aesthetic purposes. 

My gear consists of a Classe SSP AMP2 (Class D), which is a 200w amp, so I think I should have no shortage of power. My pre is an Outlaw 975 which will probably get upgraded over the next year or two, but for now this is what I'm working with.

Would love to hear any thoughts on the Arro in this setup and any other options I might look into at this price point and size. Again, keeping in mind low listening volume requirement and lively/punchy presentation, although I'm not a fan of "bright"  speakers. 

Should I consider the Totem Staff? I would probably like it's tonality better, because it's closer to my LSi9 in the sense that it's a more laid back speaker. But I am not sure if it will work as well as the arro in low listening volume and it is also a larger speaker in terms of dimensions that also probably would not work quite as well backed up against the wall.

Any and all thoughts much appreciated! 
lietuvis91
Of course they would, they sound quite similar to Rega's  Brit sound .
I bought the Rega RS-1's I have as a demo from a large dealer, Needle Doctor , for 500$ . Whats a P3SER going for ?
Man... those are both very nice speakers...

Legacy Studio HD
and
Harbeth P3SER (which appear to retail around $2k)

My main issue with both might be that they both have very low sensitivity 83-85db, which might mean low listening volume performance might suffer relative to the Arro or the Rega RS-1?! 

Price wise, I really don't mind paying up to $2k for a superior product. I, just like everyone else, just want to make sure to get something that will really be worth it given my specific requirements. My requirements are the reason the ARRO rose to the top in the first place. 
Hard to say, varies by room .
As I recall , Harbeth impedence doesn't vary much so might be ok at low volume . Arro i'snt .
The Studio HD seems to be 93 db though...if you go to the specifications tab on their website. Either way I'd always suggest auditioning what you can. However I've found out about Legacy very recently and they kinda blew me away (another model), but these share similar design characteristics and you're getting some extremely good drivers compared to the Totems.  
Ok, I see you're right. Thanks.
93 db is great, I thought I saw 83 in some publication, but that may have been my misread. These look mighty attractive, but what does concern me is the documentation says you need 1 to 3ft of distance from the back wall, which to me means this speaker does need some room to "breathe". While I can probably do 1ft, at best, if the speaker gets boomy and needs to be pulled away from the wall further, this would create an issue for me.

I don't suppose anyone here has experience with these...