Thrift store tune treat for half-buck + tax

I stopped at one of my favorite thrift stores of Durham NC and after quick surf through the record boxes I found Leinsdorf//Petrushka on Decca Viva released in 1983 UK. I've been happy with 80's Decca labels in general so indeed had to give it a try for half-buck in very clean condition with undamaged inner original polylined sleeve.
When I started listening, I thought I couldn't be happier with sound that has amazing stereo mix with imaging and placement of instruments. It literally defines precise placement of instruments throughout the entire album so that you want to be a conductor yourself :). Also I was impressed with exceptional detail and genuine natural sound of instruments. 
czarivey
"If you don’t know , you don’t know . The world is big but the best is small and has a small audience .
Why eat at McDonald's when you can go to a 4 star joint for same price ."

This very obvious but very true and often overlooked by those who think they're knowledge is superior to to other's and this poster points out the fallacys of those who don't know. What is also true I think all will agree is that the world is round and many people are round and that is a big audience because obesity is rising in the US based on all of the data that I have reveiwed that is relevant to this matter. These round people also tend to buy round products which is why cars are more rounded to day than they once were and why you see rounded corners on the equipment comprising our Music Reproduction Systems when it didn't use to be that way. It is also obvious that schubert is one of the one's who knows and knows he knows and so for sharing this wisdom those who don't know should be grateful and thank you schubert!
Ah, hem, old dudes! - knowledge is what's left after you forgot all that stuff you supposedly learned in school. Ah, the classics....😃
I'm not classical music enthusiast and do not listen to it all day.
I start my day usually from electronic dance (sometimes with dynamic rock or metal as well) during my aerobics or workouts and end usually with classical or jazz unless I have thrown a party with drugs sex and rnr..:)
One think I know ,fact certain, is that you are either getting better or you are getting worse .
People who spout garbage about "old dudes’ etc are not getting better .

One of the greatest of the classical minds, the Roman Senator Cicero, said "If you do not understand History you remain forever a child " .
He was correct .