Can the WAF Kill an Audio System?

I have looked over a lot of system pics that members have posted and have read many comments about the Wife Approval Factor. Some systems look so clean it looks like the cleaning person just left. I am wondering if the WAF is at play here or if some folks just like a room than looks neat and tidy? A cleaning person could help with the dust factor in my room but could not help its looks -- with unsightly wiring, accessories and tweaks all over the place. Frankly, if my room were good looking my system would be DOA. The SQ of my system depends on this unsightly mess. A Wife Disapproval Factor (WDF) would kill my system. How about your system? Do you wish you had more freedom to do as you please or is everything just fine with your situation and your room?
sabai
I buy anything i want when i want it my wife loves all my stuff and i get no problems ever!!
My wife is awesome and loves the system. . . I did involve her in buying my equipment rack because I knew that was in important factor in looks and she needed the plants so I had to get creative with getting a vertical lattice at the window. The system looks and sounds better for it :)

- Steve
when you buy her new coffee tables just be sure there is sub in each one
Randy-11

Lol you looked at my profile. I thought it was a perfect solution! Don't you? 

- Steve