Best amp pairing with Aerial Acoustics Speakers?

I have some Aerial 7B's and I have been contemplating upgrading to the new 7T.  Does anyone have suggestions as to what amps pair with Aerials the best?  I have heard a lot of people paired the older Aerials with Classe, Bryston, and Theta.  But now with Theta being mostly Class D amps, and Classe having the same path forward, I wonder of that makes a difference...  

On that note, I would love to hear them with the new ATI class D amps, as well as the Levinson 532H amp. (I haven't heard the amps, but people say they have amazing midrange, which is what Love about the Aerials right now).

I have also looked way off into left field and saw a Plinius SB-301 MkII for sale here as of late...

Anyway, my questions stands.  What amps pair the best with Aerial Acoustics?

128x128jrunr
To clarify my previous post, I have only used integrated amps with my Aerial 7Ts.   These include Luxman L-590AX, PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium, Accuphase E-470, Esoteric F-05 and Gato AMP-150 - all in the same room.

The Accuphase, Esoteric and Gato have the requisite power to do the 7Ts justice.   Sonically, the Gato wins out.  I can understand why Michael Kelly likes Gato so much.  Speaker cable will significantly impact how they sound and as kalali mentioned, these are one of many variables.   I am using Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7.   Have also used Tellurium Q Black Diamond, with equally great synergy.   I tried the Audioquest Oak and they sucked with Gato-Aerial combination.

I have also heard Plinius Class A amps with the 7T and they really sing!
Do you think that the Class A/B Plinius SB-301 MkII would be just as good as the SA-100 MkIII?  Or should I look more at the Levinson 532H, Simaudio, or something else?
" .But now with Theta being mostly Class D amps "

Not the Theta Dreadnaugt Mark 1 or 2. Traditional design and you can save a lot of money if you find a good used one. It's a multichannel amp so you would use 4 channels in a vertical biamp. Also, that amp was designed by Ayre, so it makes sense so recommend them as well. In my own system I do a vertical biamp with a pair of V-5's. That would be another good option, and you can start out with just 1 amp.
Whats a "good price"  for a used Dread II?  Would you rate that over Levinson or Simaudio?
Does anyone think that the new ATI Digital Class D amps would be good with the Aerial 7b's?