Best amp pairing with Aerial Acoustics Speakers?

I have some Aerial 7B's and I have been contemplating upgrading to the new 7T.  Does anyone have suggestions as to what amps pair with Aerials the best?  I have heard a lot of people paired the older Aerials with Classe, Bryston, and Theta.  But now with Theta being mostly Class D amps, and Classe having the same path forward, I wonder of that makes a difference...  

On that note, I would love to hear them with the new ATI class D amps, as well as the Levinson 532H amp. (I haven't heard the amps, but people say they have amazing midrange, which is what Love about the Aerials right now).

I have also looked way off into left field and saw a Plinius SB-301 MkII for sale here as of late...

Anyway, my questions stands.  What amps pair the best with Aerial Acoustics?

128x128jrunr
Michael Kelly is importing Gato Audio amps and I've read that he prefers them with the 7t. 
I've used classic Rowland (8TiHC) for my 10Ts for years.  Classe is another good choice as well.
Six inputs with six (or more) different suggestions for amps. What they all have in common is high powered solid state designs. The rest is completely subjective. This is even without any considerations for the preamplifier that might be paired with these amplifiers. Forget about how cabling, room size, acoustics treatments, and the types of music played through the system can affect the final outcome. I rest my case.
To clarify my previous post, I have only used integrated amps with my Aerial 7Ts.   These include Luxman L-590AX, PrimaLuna DiaLogue Premium, Accuphase E-470, Esoteric F-05 and Gato AMP-150 - all in the same room.

The Accuphase, Esoteric and Gato have the requisite power to do the 7Ts justice.   Sonically, the Gato wins out.  I can understand why Michael Kelly likes Gato so much.  Speaker cable will significantly impact how they sound and as kalali mentioned, these are one of many variables.   I am using Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7.   Have also used Tellurium Q Black Diamond, with equally great synergy.   I tried the Audioquest Oak and they sucked with Gato-Aerial combination.

I have also heard Plinius Class A amps with the 7T and they really sing!