Speaker Break In Question - going from single wired to bi-wired

I own a pair of Wilson Benesch Square 5's and have had them hooked up as a single wire connection for the past year until recently when I had my speaker cables re-terminated to be bi-wired. The question I have and I do realize that the cables themselves need time to break in, but do the terminals themselves and any associated electronics in the speakers also need break in time due to the wiring change ?     
garebear
I do believe bi-wiring is a voodoo thing ,it's better to invest on good jumpers or biamp with 2 identical stereo amps as @sfall suggested for a real sound improvement. 
Yes, I don't think anyone will claim that biwring is as good as biamping - the problem with multiple amps is cost.

sfall - no manf. would use an amp for every driver with a Xover between them - you would use DSP ahead of all amps to deal with this, as meridian has done since the 1990s - yes, expensive
Richard Vandersteen has always been clear that running two single wire sets of identical cables or at least cables of identical topology is the way to go with his speakers.  RV provides designs of such value that few customers have bawked at the extra expense. If you have the $ to bi-amp then have at it and congratulations.  If you mate those amps with quality wires you should be getting from the speakers that which they are capable of giving.

unless you have some exotic or very expensive cables, it's pretty easy to determine which solution works best for you...I'm lucky, my Cerious Nano are not expensive and I can use a double run...
I think the thread diverted from what the OP was asking about but for me the best bi-amping approach was using an identical pair of stereo amps (MC2200) switched to mono and hooked to bi-wired capable speakers using two pairs of cables. I had to use two pairs because the amp only had one set of ports. Some amps have two sets of speaker ports making bi-wiring a little easier.