Best Tubed Preamp For A Warm, Rich Sound, Yet Still Detailed and Agile

As the title says, I am looking for an exceptional preamp (obviously tubed) with warmth and liquidity, some of that golden glow, in the midrange and highs. I do not want slowness, or lack of detail, however. My budget is up to $6,000.00, for a used model. 

Based on my research, many of those that might make the list are very rare to find, and other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

nightfall
While the description of the Innamorata at the Wells Audio website as well as in various reviews indicate its input impedance as 50K, its manual indicates 30K. I don’t know which number is correct, of course, but 30K would be somewhat marginal (or worse) for use with several of the preamps that have been suggested. For example, Stereophile measured the 20 Hz output impedance of the Lamm LL2 at 3.3K, and the 20 Hz output impedance of the Cary SLP-05 at 3.4K, both of which would be just barely acceptable in conjunction with a 30K load, IMO. I’d have even greater concerns about the unspecified output impedances of the Shindo products. For example, Stereophile measured the output impedance of the Aurieges phono preamp as rising to 16.5K (!) at 20 Hz, which would not be suitable even in conjunction with a 50K load IMO.

Also, the Atmasphere preamps that were suggested would probably not be optimal choices for use with the Innamorata, as they are fully balanced and provide RCA outputs only as an option.

A specific suggestion I would add to those that have been mentioned is the Herron VTSP-3A, at $6550. I haven’t heard it myself, but members whose opinions I have considerable respect for have been very pleased with it, and the extremely positive experiences I and many others here have had with Herron’s VTPH-2 phono stage, and in dealing with Keith Herron himself (who is a treasure to deal with), lead me to suggest it.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

P.S. to my previous post, re the Herron preamp. Karl Lozier’s review of an earlier version of the VTSP-3A states as follows, as quoted at the Herron website:
The fact that it has a tad ... more bass fullness, richness and power in the mid to upper bass is only a part of overall experience and does tend to reveal its vacuum tube heritage. The audibly extended high frequency response has its own attraction at the same time being silky smooth and sweet while revealing even more inner detail. That is a really tough balancing act for an audio designer to successfully accomplish.
Sounds very consistent with the sonic traits you indicated you are looking for.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

almarg, thanks for including that quote on the Herron. I've obviously heard of them but do not know a great deal about the company other than hearing many positives, in general. By that description, it certainly does sound like something I need to look into. I couldn't afford it brand new though, I probably shouldn't truly go above $5500.00. Hopefully these appear used from time to time.