Synergistic Research Galileo LE vs CTS

Any thoughts on how Synergistic Research Galileo LE speaker cables compare to CTS?
imgoodwithtools
Yes. Right now I am running an 8 ft. pair of Synergistic CTS speaker cables. I have both CTS interconnects and Audioquest WEL interconnects at my disposal. I prefer the WEL to the CTS on most material. The probable upgrade to Galileo LE speaker cables should be interesting. I'm planning, in advance, to sell the CTS. LOL. I'm awaiting settling on interconnects until I make an amplifier decision. I settled on an Audioquest/Synergistic combo about 15 years ago, running AQ diamond with SR Designer's Reference. It was the best combo I could find, at the time. Probably the wrong thread, but any thoughts or experience with MIT Oracle interconnects?
The Synergistic Research Galileo LE speaker cables showed up yesterday.

First, let me thank folkfreak for suggesting in a private conversation that my electronics may have surpassed my cables and accessories. That comment inspired me to seek out the Galileo LE.

So, I've been comparing SR Galileo LE to SR CTS. Totally they seem about identical. No added bass or more extended highs. But I did notice a bit more richness in the midrange.

The biggest difference seems to be spatially. The air around instruments, and the interaction between instruments. Its more realistic with the LE. Its an old analogy, but its like the pane of glass has been cleaned. There also is more depth to the sound field. 

The other significant difference I heard is bass control. Its better through the LE. Less resonant and more clarity. 

The two cables do sound quite similar and its obvious they come from the same family. But I see significant improvement with the Galileo LE, with no drawbacks, other than the cost.

Very nice description of the Synergistic Research sonic change when using the Galileo LE cables. I do hope you have tried the Synergistic Research Black fuses and the SR Black A/C Outlets. These two additions to a system really allow the SR cables to show their maximum sonic enhancements. The Fuses and Outlets come with a 30 day audition or return them for a refund.
The SR Galileo will improve even more more during the next week.
They also respond well to being on an AudioDharma Cable Cooker for 5 days to achieve total break in.
Enjoy your upgrade!

David Pritchard
Thanks. In the third paragraph I did type Tonally. Not totally. Stupid spell check. Lol. By no means are the LE identical to the CTS. But they are similar tonally.

I have tried the SR black fuse in an Audio Research Reference 75 SE. There was quite a difference, especially in the highs.