Blade 2, Sabrina, Fact 12, Sopra 2 or Scala ?

Having had my NAD C370/Canton Ergo RC-L for two decades, im now up for a very exciting and an serious upgrade. The Ergo is true full range, but a bit sharp in the treble, the combination gives a warm, intimate sound (a bit small soundscape, midrange with drawn, details ok), and by the way my Audeze LCD-2.2 with Burson Conductor Virtuoso sounds amazing to me.

Have spent quite some time auditioning speakers in different sizes, price ranges, brands, both here in Stockholm and last few years i was living in Singapore (Adelphi is a 6 story shopping mall with audio and high end only stores - go there if you get the chance!! ), ive made the following shortlist.

- Focal Sopra no 2 or 3
- Focal Scala Utopia v2
- PMC Fact 12
- Raidho C-2.1
- Kef Blade 2
- Wilson Audio Sabrina

i listen to Drum´n´Bass, EDM, Compressed Pop, Contemporary and classical jazz, some blues, opera and classical and modern and old fart rock. No LPs or CDs, only FLAC and lossless streaming.

Music and how the artform and the artists having created the music (-art piece) - moves me, affects me emotionally either by the fun and joy it creates or just being touched. I want the system to communicate feelings rather than presenting facts. Music and musicians play for me in the room, things should feel they happen in the room (in contrast to feeling transported into the recording, to another place) Slight warmth and very slight forgiving preferred to perfect neutrality.
Electronics? my NAD M51 and the Mac Mini + Amarra will stick for a few years but i intend to buy ML, Pass Labs, MBL, Boulder, Burmester, Bryston, Plinius (also preferably demo or preowned) depending on which speaker i choose.

Live in Stockholm and will buy in europe, either new, demo or pre owned (thus the huge price range from PMC fact 12 to Scala Utopia 2 for example).
havent had the chance to try any of them in my 5,5x4.2 room (23sqm) with 3.1 ceiling, will move in a year or two and expect 25 - 40 sqm livingroom or livingroom+kitchen in the new place)

Have listened to most besides Kef Blade 2 (heard Reference 1 and 3 though), and Raidho only the XT2.
The others ive listened to in different rooms, with different electronics (often weeks or months apart .... )

Anything ive missed and should include?
Any recommendations or suggestions how the speakers compare, and in home conditions and after owning them for a while etc? Any recomendations on matching with electronics etc.

hifishark.com is awesome for second hand by the way!

thanks in advance, anny comments, suggestions or feedback apreciated !

/Pontus
pontusj
Of those you tried which did you like the best?

Based on your price range, and taste I'd highly recommend checking out Legacy Audio speakers that fall within your budget.  Not sure about their distribution in Europe.  I just bought a pair of Signature SEs, they are mid tier, extremely resolving and musical at the same time. And sound great with all genres, which is the important part.  
All the upper tier speakers have the same AMT tweeter section but vary the mid-woofer and woofer units to get different responses.
Ahh... difficult to say. they are all incredibly good, and since the rooms where i auditioned them also adding different electronics, it makes the call a bit harder even.

Listened to Sopra No2 in a small room, 18-20sqm room with Naim and i wrote it off my list, then last weekend i spent 2 hours with them and just couldnt stop (100sqm and expensive Reimo electronics)

find PMC Fact to be very agile and live, but somewhat constrained compared to Focal, that could be good actually, perhaps a bit more organic. And the midbass is a bit weak, so kickdrums might not kick. besides they have the smallest footprint and easiest to get to blend in in the decors of a room.

Scala Utopia fleshier in bass and much more refined and detailed in upper highs but Sopra seems to have a larger soundscape and also guitars and voices sound a bit more coherent. Utopia definitely more high end and bigger and more dynamic but again Sopra is better on a few things. Sopra no2 doesnt sound like full range, its close but rolled off in lower frequences.

Voices are just so beatiful with Raidho, 
Between the Focals, it sounds like you're making the right call.  My Focal dealer tells me he's moving the Sopra 2s out as fast as he can get them in - there must be something special about them.  Would advise staying away from the Scalas - they have a pretty hot treble and can also be quite sibilant with female voices in particular - you need very high end stuff to make them behave but even then you can't make the obvious issues disappear entirely (I have to shelve down the treble which takes away some sparkle).  The V2 is kind of weird since it didn't fix any of the real issues with the V1 and they already knew how to fix the problems since they aren't present in any of the other speakers in the utopia line.
Out here in Southern California I have had the opportunity to hear most of the speakers you have listed. I liked the Focal quite a bit but the best of the bunch for me was the Blades. I have not heard the Blade2 (only the big brother) but it looks like this maybe the best option for a normal sized room. I am going to go out and hear the Paradigm Persona 9H before my next speaker purchase. I will do this in Toronto in a few months since it is very hard to locate a dealer in my area with the 9H. It will take a lot to make me change my mind from buying the Blades.

I went to hear the KEF Reference 1 and 5 a few years ago because I loved the Blades so much. I was not as impressed with these speakers as the Blades. The way the Blades present the sound seems so realistic to my ears. The KEF reference line seemed more like normal speakers. Similar in sound presentation to many of the speakers you have listed.
" Anything ive missed and should include?
Any recommendations or suggestions how the speakers compare, and in home conditions and after owning them for a while etc? Any recomendations on matching with electronics etc. "

You'll need good bass for the type of music you listen. If you can find a good used pair of Genesis V's, you may want to consider them. Best bass out of any full range speaker I've ever owned. The mids and highs are great too, but the bass is incredible.

I think an Ayre/Vandersteen combo would be a good choice as well. The 2 brands work so well together, you need to hear it to believe it. A pair of Vandersteen Model 2 or 3's, with a pair of matching subs, driven by Ayre 5 series electronics will probably be the last you ever buy. Its only fair to note that I have a very heavy bias for these 2 brands, and everything I just recommended I own.

Aerial would be another good choice. They play very loud and clean, and have tons of bass.

One last general recommendation I would make, is to buy a system that suits your needs.A common mistake a lot of people make is they go around and demo gear with a bunch of high end recordings, and when they take the system home, they don't like how it sounds when listening to the music they actually listen to. Some of the speakers you listed above are very unforgiving and probably won't match well with your music. Expensive "high end" components are not always the right choice.