Speaker Break In Question - going from single wired to bi-wired

I own a pair of Wilson Benesch Square 5's and have had them hooked up as a single wire connection for the past year until recently when I had my speaker cables re-terminated to be bi-wired. The question I have and I do realize that the cables themselves need time to break in, but do the terminals themselves and any associated electronics in the speakers also need break in time due to the wiring change ?     
garebear
" I had my speaker cables re-terminated to be bi-wired."

Were they re-terminated so that the high and low sections are identical? Sometimes they allow more conductors for low frequencies, or if the cable has more than 1 type of conductor, they will split them up by type. (Example: silver to the highs, copper to the lows.).  
Thank you gentlemen for your responses  - and Mr Shadorne not sure where you are going as the speakers are a year old and just was wondering. OnHwy61 - got it right    
I'm guessing the reason behind the original question is there was no perceived sonic improvement between the single-wire and bi-wire arrangements. If so, I don't think the "break-in" had anything to do with this result, especially if you just "re-terminated" the same cables. I did help a friend a couple of years ago to switch from single to bi-wire and the SQ did improve a little but he also used much better (bi-wire) cables. Even then the improvement was very subtle. He eventually bi-amped the speakers using identical monoblocks and that DID make a noticeable difference.
Ideally you should run 2 pairs of speaker cables to different amps (i.e. bi-amp).  AND use a monoblock for each driver with a short cable...

Dick Vandersteen does like bi-wiring and IIRC he has some explanations for it on the internet somewhere.

That does not mean it will work with all designs