Speaker Break In Question - going from single wired to bi-wired

I own a pair of Wilson Benesch Square 5's and have had them hooked up as a single wire connection for the past year until recently when I had my speaker cables re-terminated to be bi-wired. The question I have and I do realize that the cables themselves need time to break in, but do the terminals themselves and any associated electronics in the speakers also need break in time due to the wiring change ?     
garebear
I will let you know on that one  -  I have heard the same but did I listen ...No !  
Makes no difference. New or old wires. Break in is not needed for wires and for speakers we are talking may be a few hours if anything at all. My drivers are stress tested before installation - so break in is not needed at all.

If your speakers need a long break in then it suggests the drive motors are insufficient and the surround and spider compliance is way too high (bad design).
Some feel that each element (woofer or tweeter) needs a specific type of speaker wire, and those who say that are often wire manufacturers. They could be right, but the dude who designed my speakers told me they were "more coherant" single wired, and he was right (tried both ways). I think it has to be a speaker-specific thing, and I understand that one run of excellent single wire is better than 2 runs of mediocre bi-wire…for whatever THAT'S worth. It would make sense to have very good internal wire in your speakers to make bi wiring less of a big deal as a single wire run is split anyway after the crossover (or high and low pass elements) does its thing. Also, cable break in is interesting as it would seem you need to listen to it throughout to determine if it's ready for prime time.
" I had my speaker cables re-terminated to be bi-wired."

Were they re-terminated so that the high and low sections are identical? Sometimes they allow more conductors for low frequencies, or if the cable has more than 1 type of conductor, they will split them up by type. (Example: silver to the highs, copper to the lows.).  
Thank you gentlemen for your responses  - and Mr Shadorne not sure where you are going as the speakers are a year old and just was wondering. OnHwy61 - got it right