Best full range loudspeaker for the used price of 10 to 13,000 dollars

I've been very happy with my Reference 3A Grand Veenas for quite a few years now,what did I like about them?
Well first off they are a critically acclaimed product not an unknown
Secondly I thought the parts matched the price I agreed with the value
Third they sounded like I'd read they would ,and just as they looked like they would .Full range, disappeared completely,easy to understand midrange and easy to drive.
I'm ready to take a step forward now,these will be set up in my main living space(no wife)so they must be valuable. I would like a beautiful sonic asset to live with,Dazzle me!
128x128george99sa
Tekton Double Impacts.  The only problem you will have is the cost.  They're $3000. 

Oh, if you need bling you can opt for an automotive or gorgeous  veneer finish.  And do the cap upgrade.  Even the you'll not even hit $4500.

Think I'm off the mark?  Read Terry London's review and see what he did with his  $$$ reference speakers.
I have no doubt the Tekton Double Impacts seem to have some good claims however I'm not lacking for power,they would seem tailored to SETs.

I know everyone has their favorites... My many years of experience in the audio addiction biz (now currently in partial remission) tells me that this is a very multi-factored question...

Unknown room size and acoustic properties, unknown musical listening preferences and unknown associated equipment...
Very hard to be accurate in recommending anything with skill while all those parameters are missing...

What would I buy for my own system for this $10-13K money?  I like Maggies, B&W's and my current favorites, Sonus Faber Olympica III's...

My wife even loves the Oly's for their stylish visual qualities!  A win/win for me... I found on the sales floor that women tend to judge speakers by looks 1st... then... they have to sound amazing too!

All of the above speakers need to have several feet of "air" around them to image and develop clean frequency responses properly and it goes without saying that everything in the signal and power path matters too.
The DIs work great with SS or tubes. I run both on mine and for me the sweet spot is high current SS with tube preamp. They are really really good period, not just for the money.