Synergistic Research Galileo LE vs CTS

Any thoughts on how Synergistic Research Galileo LE speaker cables compare to CTS?
imgoodwithtools
As the Galileo LE ships with a choice of UEF tuning bullets you can tailor the sound as needed. Two greys will sound "dark" but a mix of one grey and one silver or two silvers will be much more open.  I started with the grey/silver and moved on to two silvers as I improved my system. 

The LE also responds very well to upgrading the power via a transporter. The CTS is no comparison so if you can afford the LE go for it especially as there are many available at present. My experience choosing the LE over Odin v1 and WEL is on record in other threads 

I was reading the 2017 Editor's Choice Awards from The Absolute Sound. Jonathan Valin was commenting on the new Galileo UEF wires. To quote, " More importantly the UEF marks a dramatic shift in sonics coming far far closer to neutral in balance than the darker sounding originals without sacrificing any of the speed, color, resolution or power range solidity that SR is famous for." That statement made me question how dark, if so, the Galileo LE are.
Bought an 8' pair of Galileo LE speaker cables with spades. Will compare and let you know. Will be here in about a week. FWIW, I'm leaning toward running Audioquest WEL interconnects. Love the rich, dense realistic images. With Synergistic speaker cables. Love the neutrality with spatial integrity. 
In my system I found that the SR Galileo LE interconnects (especially between preamp and amp) made a substantially greater difference than the Galileo LE speaker cables.This was in comparison to SR CTS ICs and speaker cables that I previously owned. An entire SR loom works "synergisticly". It gets even better if you use a SR Transporter rather than the Galileo wall warts. Since you are getting the speaker cables, I definitely would suggest you at least audition a pair of Galileo LE interconnects and compare them to the AQ WEL; you might be surprised, although I agree that the AQ WEL are also excellent ICs.
Quick vote of confidence in the WEL/LE combo you are proposing. I find it works very well for me -- and as I have a 12M length of WEL running between my preamp and power amps it's hard to financially countenance changing it out 😏

I am toying with exchanging my LE (+ transporter) speaker cords for the UEF, depends on the deal I can get from my supplier