Shunmook ebony weight owners

Any owner of a shunmook ebony weight please tell me the weight and the heighs of this beautiful recordweight
128x128hansk46
analogluvr

The only thing they do is satisfy the purchasers expectation bias.

Let's be honest. You have no idea if it works or not, right?

Bet you weren't expectating that.

You can't judge a book by looking at the cover. The next bright thing someone will say is a Ferarri is not worth the asking price.

Geoff, I agree with your underlying sentiment that it is unwise to disparage a tweak or a piece of audio equipment just because it is very expensive.  I try not to do that.  On the other hand, I do try to apply what knowledge I have of the relevant physics (college level, in my case) and electronics to understand how a product "works". Then I can judge better whether it is worth the cost.  In this case, I don't see the connection.  Absent magic, it seems impossible that a small wooden disc can "regulate" the resonance of other much larger and heavier objects of heterogeneous composition that happen to be in the same room with it. Since this claim is rather extreme, it behooves the maker to provide some rational explanation for the mechanism by which the claimed end is achieved.