Integrated Amps with Phono for $3000 or less (or separate phono and Integrated)

For years I have enjoyed a wonderful sounding Accuphase E 307 integrated Amp containing both an analog disc input board and a digital input board (DAC).With some much new equipment available I have decided to explore changing it. Was wondering if there were any suggestions out there worthy of considering. I have a modest room in size 17' x 20'. Other equipment include a Linn turntable with a Rega Exacta 2 cartridge, Marantz 5004 CD player, Kef Q500 speakers, Grado headphones, Ps Audio power cables, Kimber speaker cables and Interconnects. In my computer system music is stored on a separate hard drive in AIFF files and played back using Itunes airplay. Any suggestions.

joscow
I would like to have something practical and effective. Good performance with Rega Exacta 2 cartridge on a Linn Basik turntable at no more than $800. Any suggestions.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the Croft Phono Integrated Amp. Glenn Croft makes a great product in the UK and it's as quiet and sweet as any integrated amp I have ever heard.  The phono stage is very good and is also very quiet.  All for $1,895 list