Allman Brothers/Live at Fillmore East

There are some threads already on this recording, but not on my specific question. Should I buy the MoFi 200 gram 2lp recording for $49.98 or the 180 gram 4lp recording for $74.98?
Thank you in advance.

rockyboy
The QRP of "Laid Back"... yep.. outstanding! I don't think one will ever find a better lp pressing! I have (3) pressings of "Laid Back".. this was one record that deserved more attention. The QRP.. highly recommended!

Not that I need more competition, I got mine (Allman Brothers) off of an auction on ebay through (Carolina Soul). My experience with them is right on the money. They always have a nice selection and their grading has never caused me to complain.
Just getting to spin my pink label AT/GP copy today and must say I agree with slaw it is heavy on the right side. But sounds much better than my 180 copy. The low end is unreal I just added a subwoofer to my system and this album really brings it to life. Also the crispness of Duane's guitar solo's is so clear and clean. Just another example of the original being superior to the remastered version.
Rockyboy,

Where are you? Are you going to be another who requests info, receives info, never responds?

lenmc2964,

I've been at a loss. The "heavy right side" presentation has been perplexing, to say the least.

I have some thoughts ?

Sorry. my focus is now on my 99 yr old mother. Will have to put audio on hold for a while.