suggestions for Windows 10 software please, , laptop to USB DAC, AIFF files, remote app

moving from Mac to Windows with a hard drive of 5TB AIFF files and a Dell Windows 10 laptop controlling a USB DAC

looking for a Windows 10 program that is easy to use, has an App I can control from my iPhone or iPad, can use AIFF files

I don't believe in any big differences between  programs that deliver bit perfect data so cheap, effective, simple, controllable is my criteria

been out of the loop for a while so don't know what is out there

thanks

herman
I personally use JRiver and happy with its sound quality. It's easy to navigate and will handle most if not all audio file types. About the remote app for portable devices, beside providing remote control functions it can also access and play one's libraries while on the go.
I prefer media monkey in large part due to how I like to organize my music libraries on disk. I think MM does the easiest/best job with this, and also makes it easy to re-organize them if I store incorrectly.

I also find MM gives me much better fedback re: WTF it is doing at any given time during the ripping process. JRivers just goes off and does things in the background so you don't know what it's doing or what you can do in case you want to change something.

For purely music playback I have little preference.

Best,

E
some people just feel like victims I guess......

and some people just add snarky comments to threads that add nothing worthwhile I guess

Thanks to those who offered constructive advice. I downloaded Jriver, will report back
I use JRiver and the free Gizmo app on my Android phone. Took me a minute or two to get the port forwarding to work. I did not see the need for spending money on the remote app. Plus Gizmo works well for my needs.

Hopefully you have spent some time assessing it as there is a lot of functionality with it and at times can be somewhat complicated without some research. The other day I was able to rename all my files, organize them in new folders all with one command.  
MediaMonkey is the best for me, grabs everything in your library, easy search functionality and easy to play whatever you are in the mood for.  And can output bit perfect by ASIO.
Never liked the JRiver interface.