suggestions for Windows 10 software please, , laptop to USB DAC, AIFF files, remote app

moving from Mac to Windows with a hard drive of 5TB AIFF files and a Dell Windows 10 laptop controlling a USB DAC

looking for a Windows 10 program that is easy to use, has an App I can control from my iPhone or iPad, can use AIFF files

I don't believe in any big differences between  programs that deliver bit perfect data so cheap, effective, simple, controllable is my criteria

been out of the loop for a while so don't know what is out there

thanks

herman
I use JRiver, but I hear good things about Jplay.-Though it seems to be somewhat controversial.
Since you can trial them, why not give them a try?
I would also recommend Fidelizer. It made a big difference for my system.
B
JRiver is the one to go for. Good SQ, library functions and customization. Use JRemote from your portable device to control it.

JPlay lacks in ease-of-use and features although it's SQ is good.

Fidelizer is not a music player.
@jaybe 
I know Fidelizer isn't a music player, but it did improve sound quality reproduction in my rig.
B

I guess I am the one who has mixed results from Fidelizer.  I think on my laptop, it seemed to improve things.  However, on my desktop, it decreased the overall sound quality and naturalness of the audio.  It seemed to change from hi-fi to lo-fi.  I think Fidelizer might be doing weird things to the timing of internal O/S processes. 

If it works for you, great!

so Jriver charges you $50 for the program, no problem, but then sticks you for another $10 for the remote app

overall I don't have an issue with $60 for all, just seems kind of underhanded