suggestions for Windows 10 software please, , laptop to USB DAC, AIFF files, remote app

moving from Mac to Windows with a hard drive of 5TB AIFF files and a Dell Windows 10 laptop controlling a USB DAC

looking for a Windows 10 program that is easy to use, has an App I can control from my iPhone or iPad, can use AIFF files

I don't believe in any big differences between  programs that deliver bit perfect data so cheap, effective, simple, controllable is my criteria

been out of the loop for a while so don't know what is out there

thanks

herman
Personally I hate them all, but especially JRiver.

Far less odious for me is Media Monkey. Free version available to try.

The sound is the same to me. The issues are all with the user interfaces.

Best,

E

Heh, everyone is different. I use JRiver from a Windows 7 PC. I have used the JRemote app from my ipad and it works well. JRiver also works excellent as a DLNA server. I have streamed my files down to both a Sony Bluray and an Oppo bluray playing in my home theater system (played through HT processor).

As far as easy to use, the JRiver has a whole lot of configurability, so you might run into scenarios where you have to dig into the settings and tweak something for your specific device/configuration. It’s definitely not a plug-n-play iTunes.

I -think- I auditioned Media Monkey several years ago and, if I remember right, it handled FLAC files poorly (sound quality was degraded). I don’t know if this has changed, but it’s something to research if you use FLAC. It used to be that media software was not always the same when regarding the compressed FLAC (JRiver handles this great).

I use JRiver, but I hear good things about Jplay.-Though it seems to be somewhat controversial.
Since you can trial them, why not give them a try?
I would also recommend Fidelizer. It made a big difference for my system.
B
JRiver is the one to go for. Good SQ, library functions and customization. Use JRemote from your portable device to control it.

JPlay lacks in ease-of-use and features although it's SQ is good.

Fidelizer is not a music player.
@jaybe 
I know Fidelizer isn't a music player, but it did improve sound quality reproduction in my rig.
B