Shunmook ebony weight owners

Any owner of a shunmook ebony weight please tell me the weight and the heighs of this beautiful recordweight
128x128hansk46
They say it's "simple physics".  Simple physics tells me that a small wooden disc is too small to do much of what they claim their discs do in the context of an entire room full of larger objects and audio equipment.  It's a matter of mass.  We need some magic here.  And it's the "proprietary process that gives the disc a unique property to regulate the resonance of any sonic component and its transmission."

Puh-leeze.  Whenever I read about a proprietary or patented process that must be kept secret, I worry.  Or in this case, I doubt. Because I cannot even imagine how a small piece of inert wood could regulate resonance of other objects.

I got this from a website: "Types of Wood Used for Making Violins. The woods most commonly used in violin making are Maple, Spruce, Ebony, Boxwood, Willow and Rosewood. Usually the back, ribs, neck and scroll are made of Maple while Spruce is used for the top, blocks, and linings."
Mostly, violins are not made from ebony.
analogluvr

The only thing they do is satisfy the purchasers expectation bias.

Let's be honest. You have no idea if it works or not, right?

Bet you weren't expectating that.