Soundsmith Zephyr MkIII, Boheme on VPI Classic 2 Companion

My experiment with an Ortofon Black 2M is done. I am going to buy a Soundsmith Zephyr MkIII or a Boheme. I have a VPI Classic 2 Companion with a gimballed arm. The MkIII has a low compliance of 10, a mass of 10.27g and tracking from 1.8-2.2g. The Boheme has a medium compliance of 22, weight of 6.8g and tracking of 1.3g.

I cannot seem to get a straight answer on the question of which cartridge would be most appropriate for the gimballed Companion arm. These cartridges seem different enough that, logically, if one were the right one, the other must not be the right one. Or will either do? If, so, does anyone know what the difference between the MkIII and the Boheme is, practically speaking?

Thank you all in advance.
128x128madgalatea
They would both be fine.....the Zephyr sounds a bit light to ME...just wondering when you made that comment about the Black that the Zephyr might not hit the right cord either.
I have heard a Boheme on uni-pivot classic and it sounds great. Also if you know the effective mass on the tonearm you can always go to the Vinyl Engine website and find out if a cart in question will match the arm. 

Probably a good website to be on as it will beef up you analog knowledge. 

The Black too etched?...that's what I object to the Soundsmith carts.  As to which one is better....there is no answer....they both will work fine.
The Boheme has 54 hours on it and it is sounding great. It sounds a lot better than the Black - to me. The guy who bought my Black loves it. Worked out great. Thank God we all have different ears!