Hydra vs PS Audio vs Equitech

I am looking for something to clean up the sound on my system and let the music shine through. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience between Shunyata Hydra, PS Audio, and Equitech? What are the strenths and weaknesses of each?

I will be using the units to plug in the following

Ayre V-5Xe
Arcam AV8 Pre/Pro
Arcam DV-27
Marantz MA-500 monoblocks
kmiller5
One unit you want to take a closer look at, in addition to the ones you listed, is the Exact Power SP15A, alone or togehter with its balanced brother, the SP15 A. I had the same choice at my time (three or two years ago), and think the EP is superior to the Shunyata and PS Audio, esp. as far as practical considerations - e.g. plugging in power amps, space, and money-performance-ratio are concerned. Take a look at the archives here, and check out their site exactpower.com
I guess I didn't specify in my earlier post, but I use both Exactpower units, the EP-15A (regenerator) and the SP-15A (balanced power unit). Either one can be used alone, but the optimum setup is to use the EP to supply (unbalanced) power to the front end stuff (amps, powered speakers and/or subs) and also to power the SP unit (balanced power) which can then supply all the front end/source stuff. This is what Brent Jackson at Exactpower recommends and I have found it works beautifully.
Gary Dodd from Dodd audio is now making balance power conditioners, I sold my bpt 3.5 sig plus, and bought 2 Dodds, and a power cord for the same $$$. IMHO, they are MUCH better, AND cheaper. I am also waiting for Jim Weil's latest, and greatest Sound Applications linestage.

JMO

Good Luck