Shunmook ebony weight owners

Any owner of a shunmook ebony weight please tell me the weight and the heighs of this beautiful recordweight
128x128hansk46
Post removed 
What do they do, is what I meant. I have never understood how a little piece of wood, or even many little pieces of wood, could be expected to "do" much to tame room acoustics or dampen chassis resonance, one of those two of which I presume is the intended purpose of an mpingo disc. But hey, their enduring popularity is testimony to my cynicism.
From the Shun Mook web site. This info has been there for what, 25 years? 

For the last six years Shun Mook Audio Inc. has introduced a new concept and a new approach to usage of material in the control of acoustic resonance in High Fidelity. There is no real magic about our products. They are all based on simple high school physics - "Sympathetic Resonance". As all elements in this universe will resonate when like pattern energy is generated from another material. Just as in a physics experiment when you excite a metal tuning fork of say the "A" frequency and hold it close to another static "A" tuning fork. The result is that the second tuning fork will also get excited because same frequency energy is transferred through the air to cause the vibration. Thus when the musical energy produced by any Hi Fi system will excite to different degree of all materials within the space covered by the acoustic spectrum. Different materials will have a positive or negative effect on each other influencing the final music production. The secret is to control and tame such resonance to the advantage of the system.

It is commonly known that many musical instruments uses Mpingo and other ebony wood to create the most natural musical tones and harmonics. Just like the clarinet, the violin and other wind and string instruments uses the ebony as the essential component to generate the sound. With many years of research and development we at Shun Mook have designed and brought forth several revolutionary devices in the technique of electronic audio enhancement.

A. Mpingo Disc
The Mpingo Disc is invented by the Shun Mook team. It is made from a combination of Gaboon and Mpingo Ebony, treated with a proprietary process that gives the disc a unique property to regulate the resonance of any sonic component and its transmission. Yet this is a very simple item to use. Just place one to three disc on top of your preamp, CD transport, DA converter, turntable etc, and listen for the wonderful change in your Hi fi system. When this disc is excited by any external acoustic energy, it will resonate throughout the entire audible spectrum, thus overriding unwanted harmonic distortions and at the same enriching the musical reproduction.

They say it's "simple physics".  Simple physics tells me that a small wooden disc is too small to do much of what they claim their discs do in the context of an entire room full of larger objects and audio equipment.  It's a matter of mass.  We need some magic here.  And it's the "proprietary process that gives the disc a unique property to regulate the resonance of any sonic component and its transmission."

Puh-leeze.  Whenever I read about a proprietary or patented process that must be kept secret, I worry.  Or in this case, I doubt. Because I cannot even imagine how a small piece of inert wood could regulate resonance of other objects.

I got this from a website: "Types of Wood Used for Making Violins. The woods most commonly used in violin making are Maple, Spruce, Ebony, Boxwood, Willow and Rosewood. Usually the back, ribs, neck and scroll are made of Maple while Spruce is used for the top, blocks, and linings."
Mostly, violins are not made from ebony.