On mid-fi do you hear much difference between Tidal and Spotify

If you are using Spotify paid membership and using the 320kbps vs Tidal streaming? I am mostly listening (wired) in my car and headphone with my iPhone and MacBook.

Since the services are very similar I wondered if it is worth the $20 for Tidal HiFi vs $10 for Spotify. Or similarly Tidal Premium at 320kbps at $10.

Thoughts?
portlandlay
Thanks Glennewdick, I have no way to measure the it but the app does say HIFI/MASTER when it is playing.  So I presume it is as good as I will get.
@glennewdick
"I do not think you need google chrome to get the full bandwidth for tidal ...."

I'm merely reporting what pops up on my MacBook when I use Safari to log into my Tidal subscription account and click on HiFi in the lower right.  HiFi is grayed out but a pop up window opens with 3 streaming choices:  Normal, Hi, & HiFi/Master.  HiFi/Master is grayed out with a message below it:  "HiFi playback is only available in Google Chrome."  Yeah, maybe this is something only encountered with an Apple product.  It was simple to work around by using Google Chrome to access Tidal.      
everyone should take this test before weighing in on the spotify vs. tidal issue:
http://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality

i'm embarrassed to admit that i only chose the lossless file on 4 out of the 6 tracks (missing on the rap and acappella vocal tracks). except at very loud volumes the differences between the lossless and 320kb files was small, at least to my declining ears. ergo, since i'm not typically listening in an ideal environment, i've opted for the more expansive library, better ui (and cheaper price) of spotify .
Great NPR link. I got every song correct except for the Suzanne Vega track.  To be fair, I did the test initially using my iPhone and a cheap pair of plug style head phones, after getting 2 correct, I did the test again using a decent pair of IME headphones, did a lot better.  I'm still having a hard time hearing the difference with the Suzanne Vega track.  I listen to each track twice, sometimes 3 times. If you know what to listen for, most of the songs are easy. 
Neat link.  I will try this.  I am going guess I can’t hear a difference on my iPhone and decent headphones.