Shunmook ebony weight owners

Any owner of a shunmook ebony weight please tell me the weight and the heighs of this beautiful recordweight
128x128hansk46
Geoffkait have some good Points - the wood (African Ebony) is very hard to work, you have to be a Wood Turner with right equipment to do it. They also use special oil on it and the Crystal is just high quality Diamond. The higher quality the Diamond the better (VS1 and up - don't ask me why but I have tried), you may end up paying more for the Diamond itself than the real Shunmook! Even changing the Metal insert inside will make a difference - i prefer Brass to Steel and that part required access to CNC machining...
The Shun Mook Mpingo discs are real and they're spectacular! I'm pretty sure you can pick em up for chump change. 
Shun Mook Mpingo discs used to be a good deal at $20.00 each they are now $80.00 each NOT a very good deal.I have 1 set of the large feet that cost to much not with it anymore.Good luck.The clamp is great but clearly not worth 3K.
When I met the Shun Mook dudes back 20 years ago the Mpingo discs were not 20 dollars. They’ve never been $20. In 1994 they sold for $50. I can get them all day long on line - when they’re available - for around 30 bucks like new. Ain’t nothing wrong with those apples.