Speakers to pair with the Ars Sonum Filarmonia tube amp?

What speakers pair especially well with the Ars Sonum Filarmonia tube amp, besides Merlins?
pmboyd
Currently I'm using Merlin TSM mmi speakers -- the model preceding the Black Magic edition. I could update the Merlins (~$1k) or switch to entirely new speakers. Silky, non-fatiguing top end is mandatory.
That’s a lot of $$ for the upgrade.
If I were in your shoes I think I would be looking for a different speaker also. I think the Reference 3A Mm DeCapo or Reflector would be a great choice., but thats my opinion. Also pretty versatile speakers. Will work with everything from 300B SET to Nelson Pass First Watt F6 or F7.

I upgraded preamp and drive tubes and fuses in my Ars Sonus Filarmonia, made quite an improvement. I am thinking down the road I may get the new Sophia Electric EL34 tubes. Also I may have the coupling caps changed out for a V-cap or similar.

If time permits let me know what you finally settle on. I would be interested in your personal experiences with the Fila.
Bradf, Thanks for you input. I take it you have personal experience with the various speakers you recommend, Ref 3a De Capo, Fritz, Tyler, Salk, etc. The cost for the Merlin upgrade was what Rich at Signature quoted -- new tweeters and crossover components. I'm curious about the upgrades you made to your Fila. Did you switch to vintage valves? Do you have the latest model Fila?
Except for the Ref 3A De Capo and the Merlin TSM Black Magic speakers,these are not personal experience recommendations. Like others who made suggestions of other speakers within this tread, I am suggesting you research/ listen to them. This is based on the Sensitivity, and impedance load of the speaker that should work well. Since the amp has a 8ohm transformer tap only, and the manual says not to use speakers that drop below 4.3 Ohms, my suggestion were based on that, reputation of the speaker, and reviews I have read , and speakers I my self would consider. Also price range similar to the Merlin TSM played a roll.
If you would have asked for real world experiences, I would have only been able to suggest the above referenced Merlin and Reference 3A

I have the SJ Revision (So no not the latest which would be the K with the V-cap and RCA receptacle changes). Still use E34L JJ Power valves (newer) (Looking into changing to Sophia EL34 power valves). Have a Telefunken 6922 gold Pin Installed, and Radiotechnique 12AU7(s). Have also tried Phillips 6922 gold pin, and Amperex JN7308 gold pin. Have replace all the fuses (rail and supply power) with Synergestic Black Fuses. Have the optional Cardas Clear Lite PC. The Amp also has the BAM receptacles.
Wanted to change out the coupling caps to V-caps, but it didn’t work out when I had the Fila in for service at Signature Sound (no burn in Caps avail from Ars Sonus.
I use Cardas clear Lite speaker wires (couple pair but not all of Cardas IC’s) and a Powered REL 305 Sub to fill in the bottom end.
Let me know if you should have any other questions, you can send a PM.
If you have made any changes to your Fila, I would be interested.
Brad