Has anybody heard this newer brand of turntable? Shineola Runwell out of Detroit, MI USA?

Has anyone had any good experiences with this brand? Seems to be very well built and with technology and ideas borrowed from VPI.

Correction on spelling of company name, it's Shinola.

http://www.analogplanet.com/content/shinola-launches-new-runwell-turntable#FCeiktmfKf9vE4Ju.97
128x1282psyop
I have been manufacturing the Anvil "Alloy Convertible" turntable in Detroit since 2010. Please compare.
Bruce
The Anvil looks great and according to Fremer plays as well as decks 2-4 times its price. 
Shinola is a smart little company with what appears to be a gigantic marketing budget. Pricey, but people want to pay for hipster designs (steampunk?) and feel good about Detroit making stuff, so good on them. By the way, great mechanical/automatic watch movements are available from Citizen (Miyota), Seiko, and Selitta (Swiss) among others, and the wholesale cost isn’t much more than high quality quartz movements. Come on Shinola…make some automatic watches and I’ll buy one immediately as quartz is a big "meh" in my utterly valid and correct elitist watch snob opinion.