Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
The only negative thing I can say about Tekton is that they were slow to ship the grills I ordered for my speakers. My conversations with Eric Alexander over the past few months have been quite informative, with very little BS. I ended up getting some of his Enzo 2.7's for my home theater setup. Quite good speakers for the money, though the Double Impacts best them.
rotarius, it's very irresponsible to post baseless comments and badmouth someone without any proof. You sound just like someone else we all know...
I have owned 2 pairs of Eric's speakers, still own one pair. Without question great value for the money. I spoke to Eric on the phone several times and was impressed, seems like a real good guy.

Someone in this thread is posting not about pseudo science and lies, not about bad business practices, but about ideological differences. I think it's time for him to either post about the true nature of his issue with Eric or not post in this thread.

Just sayin'
This speaker line looks very interesting. There is a Tekton owners thread at...http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/tekton-owners-thread.611768/page-44

As Almarg pointed out, sensitivity on the DI is actually lower than 98dB due to the 4 ohm nominal load. There are other models that were rated using 2.83 volts/1 meter that have actually measured lower than spec due to nominal impedance. But, in all cases, speaker sensitivity was still well above 90 dB.
This is really the only negative I could find about Tekton.