Ethical Help from the AudiogoN Community

I am the seller of "Bowers & Wilkins PM-1s with Stands" (Listing ID:lis7j46i). Please look at the listing, read what I said, look at the photos and then look at the discussion in the Q & A section.

I wish to note that I really love AudiogoN for buying and selling and the community and camaraderie of the forums. I have had a quite a few transactions as both buyer and seller. All have concluded satisfactorily as you can see from my feedback. Members of the forums have helped me solve problems for which I am extremely grateful.

My listing was meant to be open and transparent. As far as price, I'm at a loss, so I'd be delighted to see offers if there are any.

I feel like john1, who hasn't had a transaction since 2011, has attacked me publicly in a libelous manner and just for sport. I feel that if he was offering his thoughts in a constructive manner, he would have done so privately instead of tainting my ad.

I also believe, maybe naively, particularly in light of the current political turmoil, that free speech is a right, so I haven't used the Delete button to remove john1's posts.

I am at loss as to how to proceed and I am asking the AudiogoN community which I have great respect for to give me thoughts as to how I should go forward.

Thanking you all in advance,

Alan
adeep42
@adeep42
Delete the question, leave the listing like it is. There is nothing wrong on your part! It looks like that guy is just breaking your stones!
+1.  Agon is a reflection of society and lots of Aholes.  GL!
I have had my share of pushed in tweeters- they all sounded ok, but the manufacturer always told me it would affect the sound - when I would replace them, I was always surprised by the improvement...
Thank you all for your responses. When I wrote the ad, I tried to be as open and honest as possible and I appreciate all your affirmations. 

So here's what I'm doing. Went to B & W, ordered the tweeter diaphragm as well as a new tweeter grill. Special thanks to Greg for that information.I will rewrite the ad with new information included and I'm deleting john1's comments.

Thank you all again. This exchange is one of the things I really like about AudiogoN
Good stuff!

I've been ordering parts for my various B&W's from them for years and they're a real pleasure to work with -Given that they have such an install-base at major studios, they are one of (if not the only) speaker manufacturers that I know of that let you buy their parts directly.

Good on you!

Greg
You did everything right. He was just giving an opinion that wasn't asked for. You couldn't have been more honest.