Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Charles,

Hello neighbor. It really is a small world. How kind of you to offer try your Frankensteins. They are my end goal amps but I would need new speakers for them. I'm enjoying the DI's too much to let them go at this point. I'll probably keep them for my theater system. I can't afford the Coincident speakers this year so going with the Linear Tube Audio gear will get me a good way of the way there. You're more than welcome to take a listen......even if it's a step down from what you're used to listening to! 

Im with you Corelli, the boastful patent claims are over the top to me but it's the results that count and I've been more than pleased with both of the Tekton speakers I've owned. 
My review on the Double Impacts has been submitted to my editor at hometheaterreview.com and hopefully will be put up in the next couple of weeks.  This speaker is shocking in regard to its overall performance, and when you put in its price it's one of the greatest bargains that I know of in high-end audio.  Remember not just great for the money, this is a reference level speaker that competes with anything on the market today.  Laugh if you want about Eric's explanation of his patient, my ears let me know he has created a beautiful musical speaker that sounds different in certain ways then other designs.

I may end up with this speaker.  It would be placed in a large casual room not unlike a play room.  If somehow the space below the lower midrange and above the upper woofer could have been smaller I would have tried it in my somewhat smaller family room (still good size).  At 54" size will be a consideration for my applications.  I have always wanted a multi driver large speaker.

Jetter

teajay, 
have you heard the Pendragon before the Double Impact? I know your review is coming out but if you have heard both I was hoping you could give us a mini comparison. One I guess is do you think the Double Impact is better and in what areas. 

Put in the order today.  Added the upgraded caps, wiring, connector package.

Kind of crazy how this hobby has evolved over the years. Remember how I assembled by first system after only much careful A-B' ing various speakers, etc. Assembled a Pioneer SX-636, EV Interface B's, Pioneer PL-112D and Shure M91E.  Could have done much worse for a kid in high school.

Now we read review after review online and purchase often expensive equipment without ever a listen.  But you know what--it's still a lot of fun.  And I'm often impressed with how well we can still make an informed choice.

Let's hope for more of the same.