How come only 1 or 2 cartridge makers offer a tune-up after run in?

I've had interest in super low output MC cartridges from Benz  (TR-S) and ZYX (Ultimate Dynamic) but wonder why they don't offer a free tune-up service like VdH do? I've had a custom 0.18mV Colibri XCP for 2 years and it did sound better after the tune-up at 300hrs (as did the previous Colibris). Any comments on whether all carts carts would benefit from a tune-up after run in?
vusi_khumalo
Never owned one. Never read anywhere that this was recommended. Is this something a buyer finds out after purchase?
Just read the latest Crimson review in Enjoy the music and the reviewer covers this subject.
I wonder what they do in their "tuneup"...   I have had numerous cartridges and none offered this service. I personally readjust my arm as the cartridge ages....VTA, et al.  One of the pia pleasures of vinyl.
Nakatsuka-San at ZYX never tune or repair his cartridges, i think it’s sealed design. Even if you’re buyin cartridge from official dealer it can’t be repaired or retipped by Zyx, you will get absolutely new cartridge with different serial number for special price when you’re dealing with official distributors. That’s what happened with my Zyx Premium 4D when the cantilever was broken (i will remember that day forever). The policy of ZYX in this situation is to supply brand new cartridge for their customers with discount! I think for premium clients it is much better solution to get new cartridge instead of fixed old one (or retipped) etc. This is High End and the price is high. It was the main reason for me to start searching for top vintage MM cartridges, i do not regret that i don’t have my Zyx anymore.

P.S. No tuning from ZYX, only diamond cleaning as far as i know.