Any of you experiment with optimal VTA for Benz Micro Cartridges

I've heard that some cartridges vary as to what VTA is actually optimal for them contrary to what the perfectly horizontal/vertical  positioning of the cartridge body might suggest.  I have my Benz Micro mounted such that the front plane of the wooden body is perfectly vertical as I assume that was the design intent for the correct VTA. Is that true?
elunkenheimer
..not for my Benz LPSmr......it prefers (maybe I prefer) tail up a bit.  I suspect no cartridges are built with that much precision. ...and too it depends on the age of the cartridge.  The suspension settles after while.
Dear @elunkenheimer : It does not exist a universal VTA set-up not only for your BM cartridge but for any single cartridge.

Only if two audio systems has exactly the same audio links in the system chain, exactly the same whole system set up with exactly same resolution level, installed in exactly the same room enviroment and that both owners have exactly the same MUSIC/sound priorities and same kind of " ears " sensitivities.

If all those does not even then VTA with same cartridge models will be different.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC not DISTORTIONS,
R.
Thanks all. Shifting to the "tail-up" angle a bit on my Graham did noticeably improve the sound in all aspects.  This shift may also account for the suspension having settled with age and perhaps the point of contact with the stylus is now a "fresh spot" all contributing to the improvement. Well my wife isn't going to see much of me this evening. Gosh I love analog!
Reviving an old thread in case anyone reads this and wants more input... I've owned a Benz Micro Wood SL for over two years.  I have always set VTA with the top of the cartridge level to the playing surface.  Recently, I listened to some vinyl rips of a Lyra Delos that I briefly owned (bought one while the Woody was being serviced).  The Wood sounded a bit dull when comparing the same recordings.  So I slowly raised the tail on my VPI Classic tower an listened at each interval.  It wasn't until several (many) turns later that the highs returned to where I remembered them being when the cart was young.  So, the suspension definitely settled in over time and it caused the highs to be truncated.  Now, the tail is raised maybe 1-2 degrees above level and it sounds fantastic (again).  I am amazed that I had to go that high.  But I wish I would have done this a year or so ago.  I would recommend for anyone to experiment.  Go way above what you think is level and have a listen.  Then go further up still and check again.  You might be surprised.