Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Can anyone comment on their patented design and how its sound differs from "standard " dynamic speakers?
Post removed 
Hi Charles,

Sorry for taking so long to respond, I lost track of this thread. I doubt the Frankensteins would drive the DI's well, but I'd love to hear them together. While the DI's are rated at 98.6 db sensitivity as Israel Blume points out that only tells part of the story in how easy a speaker is to drive. I'm thinking with their four way design and possibly erratic impedence curve, they are more difficult to drive than Coincident speakers. Someday I hope to have an all Coincident system but finances dictate another route for now. My Decware Torii sounds great as long as I don't push it too hard which limits the volume, so I'm going to try the Linear Tube Audio pre and amp as I have heard them on the DI's and they came very close to the Frankensteins with the Super Victorys I heard a while back......a VERY realistic live sound, as if the performers were in the room performing. As a matter of fact, Terry Londons upcoming review of the DI's should be with the Linear Tube Audio MZ2-S pre and ZOTL 40 amp as they are in his reference system. 

Kalali, I had the Tekon Enzo's without the new patent and thought they sounded great. I really can't discern any difference that the patent might add.....that doesn't mean it's not doing so. 
Post removed 
reference 99

Can anyone go to the Chicago Audio Society meeting. I live in a far western suburb of Chicago and am not a member but I sire would love to the chance to hear both the Tekton Double Impacts and the Maggie 3.7's.