Is Audio Bluebook dead?

It appears to me that Audio Bluebook is no longer being updated.

For example: Sonus Faber Venere is a really popular speaker and I have seen many (100s?) listed on Audiogon over the last ~2 years. However, I can not find any historical sale prices for these speakers in Audio Bluebook.

I am pretty sure it is not me searching incorrectly because I have been able to find historical data on older products (sold on Audiogon prior to ~ 2013).

Is Audio Bluebook really dead? Or am I just suffering the after effects of Saturday night?

Thanks

Brett

brettschroeder
Bluebooks, Audiogon or Orion, are not very accurate,
Best to use Hifishark and Ebay to gauge current listing prices and recent sold listing prices.
Hifishark and Ebay  are not good sources for high-end audio, not enough representation of high-end manufacturers. Orion is used & participated by dealers & insurance companies and is updated in real time, AudiogoN only uses it's sales and updated infrequently. 
Just ask here . I do not know why some get so offended when people ask used prices on forums . If you have sold or seen an item sold that someone inquires about just state the price .
Post removed 
Just entered your speaker in a Google search and typed "for sale used" at the end.
hifishark came up.  One pair of Venere 3.0 speakers in walnut finish for sale now on USAudioMart for $2,150 (minor damage) and an expired dealer listing on the same site from Nov. 2016, for $2,400.  List price was shown as $4,000.  I filtered expired listings by country (USA) and found 40 expired listings showing typical used "asking" price mostly between $2-3K.  If you want the "selling" price, reduce asking prices by something like 10-20 percent depending on age and popularity of the product, condition and other factors such as finish or color, sales terms, shipping distance, etc.

One thing hifishark has over the A'gon bluebook, in addition to searching multiple listing sites, is that you can open the actual expired ads and see things like photos, condition, and special considerations in the seller's write-ups.

dill, I don't understand your comment that hifishark is not a good source for high-end audio.  I searched Wilson, Boulder, and D'agostino, and all were well-represented.  Hifishark doesn't have their own listings but works like a search engine that simply links the actual listing site.