Resale value of new speakers

I had a house fire.  I lost a pair of excellent, Sound Lab speakers.  The insurance company has given me an allotment of 24,000 (replacement value) for another pair of speakers.  Given the fire, and current finances, I need that 24,000, but must first buy a new pair of speakers, and then sell them, to get the cash.  The insurance company will only reimburse what I pay out for a pair of speakers, up to 24,000, not give me the cash directly.  I plan to buy a pair, keep them in their original boxes, and then resell them.  My 2 questions are:
1. Where are the best places to post such an offer?
2. What speakers would you recommend, to purchase, that would bring in close to their original cost on resale?
Thanks!
casselsinthesky
That’s crazy, why do they care if they pay $24K for a pair of speakers or give you a check for $24K, same amount to them

I had roof damage and they cut me a check up front. They don't care if I fix my roof, they just want to settle. I  agree with the last post, something doesn’t smell right.

I can't answer your question but it is a serious one, so i hope people who can answer it do it thoughtfully. Good luck and I hope the speakers were your biggest loss.

It appears that this is the OP's first post - I smell a "white van speaker scam" here.... 

And if I'm wrong - Sorry for your loss and glad that insurance covered you "casselsithesky"
Post removed