Advice on replacing 12 in woofer in Martin Logan Monolith III's

I'm needing to replace the 12 inch woofers in my Martin Logan Monolith III's.  I am running a dBx 260 active crossover so I can control x-over points and output.   Any suggestions? 
stevepa
SLS 830669
FR too high for me.

I was told by a mate here in Australia who also wanted them for his Monoliths after he heard mine, that this guy still had the SV12's but he wouldn't ship to Australia.
http://www.highdefjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=14425&s=2374d39826a05548a2cfbdafd2d0c666&p=35...

Cheers George
George do think the ScanSpeak Discovery 30W/4558T would be my best option?  I dug around looking for some SV12's, no luck yet.
You'll have to find what the distortion is like at 150hz and one octave above 300hz to see if as good as the SV12's stevepa, why not get in touch with the guy how's got the SV12's in the above link.

Cheers George
Hi guys,  sorry on the Peerless recommendation, I don't know why I missed that it was 83db sensitivity.
@stevepa    on the Peerless SLS 830669, it will go down to about 50 hz in a sealed box. I would not mind porting the box on the right driver, but this driver really wants a large box ported. Also, it has a very cheap frame. That does effect sound quality.
In 3 cu ft, the Scan Speak will work well. The Monoliths published crossover point is 125hz. I believe stevepa said that he was crossing electronically. Good excursion limits, however, with a qts of .32, you must vent or port your box with this woofer. If you do so, it will go be 3db down at just about 27 hz in an sb4 alignment or 24 hz in a qb3 alignment.
As it stands, I'd run this way without worry of distortion.
Of course box size could change it all. 

Just thinking,  if you are using electronic crossover and biamping, why do we care about matching sensitivity or impedance? 
I still think that 83 is too low, you'd have to drive it pretty hard to keep up,  but you could certainly use anything from 4 to 8 ohm from 87 to 92 sensitivity. 
Based on that, I will expand the search.