Grateful Dead May 77 Box Set Announced

Just a half hour ago dead.net announced they are releasing the new Betty Board Box Set from 1977 :-)

May 5 New Haven, CT

May 7 Boston, MA

May 8 Ithaca, NY

May 9 Buffalo, NY

... and will be transferred by Jeffery Norman using Plangent Processing (WOW that's great news)

Get Shown the Light, limited to 15,000 individually numbered copies, is available to pre-order exclusively from the Dead site. The Cornell set will also be available as a digital download in Apple Lossless and FLAC formats beginning May 5th. The Barton Hall concert will also be available in three-CD, limited-edition five-LP, digital download and streaming formats.

The full Light set will come in an elaborate box constructed by Masaki Koike, featuring a book by Peter Conners, Cornell '77: The Music, the Myth and the Legend of the Grateful Dead's Concert at Barton Hall, and an essay by Dead scholar Nicholas G. Meriwether. (Conners' book will also be available for purchase separately.)

128x128otherone
I got my order in early this am.  As much money as (we) fans give to this band, it is unacceptable, to not have a working website?

I will finally get a taste of Cornell '77 - I am stoked.
ordered. and IIRC, all of May 77 is now avail for sale (or was). and guess who has all of it!

now, if they'd only get 5/8/78 for sale. --prob the best show i've heard. and i've heard a few (incl barton hall, which is great, i'm just saying 5/8/78...)
I ordered the complete box set, but I'm also wondering if the digital download will be 24/192 and represent a decent improvement in sound quality. 
unlikely given the recording technology used 

Plangent & HDCD is about the best you can hope for