Graphene spray and ...

Graphene film is here and I feel potentially incredibly interesting for our hobby.
Magico is coating their 7.5 inch speaker with graphene. Does anyone know 
what method they use?
ptss

"Graphene is right now rather difficult to make - it was literally discovered by putting a piece of scotch tape on graphite, carefully pullling up the tape leaving a single layer of graphene."

Huh? Rather difficult? Sounds pretty easy to me. If it was difficult it wouldn't have been discovered accidentally. Tons of DIY videos on YouTube for the avid tweaker.
Thanks joeylawn butthat link didn't offer me any idea to explain the statement I read - that Magico 'was putting a layer of graphene' on the driver. Perhaps the comment was in error, a misunderstanding; and Magico is simply adding graphene particles or flakes to the slurry they use fabricating the driver material. That's the common usage.
geoffkait, he meant to say - difficult to make-- so as to be practically useful. And it is.
Huh? No more difficult than, say, making titanium tweeters or applying a one molecule thick 24 carat Gold reflective layer on Gold CDs. 

The problem with graphene is it's basically a 2-dimensional substance, and that's not the most stable state for a substance to be in - it will tend to "curl up" into the more stable 3-dimensional state, unless special methods are used, like stated in the Wikipedia article.

Sort of related, B&W put a coat of diamond on some of their tweeters, I'm guessing using chemical vapor deposition.