Graphene spray and ...

Graphene film is here and I feel potentially incredibly interesting for our hobby.
Magico is coating their 7.5 inch speaker with graphene. Does anyone know 
what method they use?
ptss
 Graphene is the basic structural element of common carbon based materials, including graphite, charcoal, carbon nanotubes and fullerenes(other molecules of carbon).
It is so strong because the electrical attraction between carbon atoms is very strong and that is the source of strength for both graphene and diamond.
Graphene is basically 2-dimensional graphite. Graphite is soft and slippery because it’s in layers of 2-dimensional carbon atom "sheets" weakly bonded to other sheets of similar carbon.

Graphene is therefore a single "sheet" of carbon atoms arranged in hexagons. The carbon-carbon bonds in the 2-D section of graphite (and thus also graphene) are stronger bonds than carbon atom bonds in diamond, hence the "super" properties of graphene.

Graphene is right now rather difficult to make - it was literally discovered by putting a piece of scotch tape on graphite, carefully pullling up the tape leaving a single layer of graphene.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene_production_techniques <--- This should answer questions as to how one would apply Graphene to a speaker driver. It $ur€ won't b€ ¢heap....

"Graphene is right now rather difficult to make - it was literally discovered by putting a piece of scotch tape on graphite, carefully pullling up the tape leaving a single layer of graphene."

Huh? Rather difficult? Sounds pretty easy to me. If it was difficult it wouldn't have been discovered accidentally. Tons of DIY videos on YouTube for the avid tweaker.
Thanks joeylawn butthat link didn't offer me any idea to explain the statement I read - that Magico 'was putting a layer of graphene' on the driver. Perhaps the comment was in error, a misunderstanding; and Magico is simply adding graphene particles or flakes to the slurry they use fabricating the driver material. That's the common usage.
geoffkait, he meant to say - difficult to make-- so as to be practically useful. And it is.