Conrad Johnson Et3? Anybody Have?

Does anyone have an Et3 that they comment on the sound profile?

1) Is the preamp; ????
details galore, great soundstage & toneally " warm" or " cool"
highs are sweet?  Or more etched?
does it make CDs more listenable?  Etc

2) does tube rolling to a brimar or Millard type tube change its tone to the warm & soothing?  A big change or a little?  Etc

thanks in advance

im hoping the tubes & its profile make it warm & fatigue free with the usual CJ soundstage 

jeff

frozentundra
Hi, Im running TW Acustic phono stage into TW AC3 turntable with all Black night upgrades feet,3 motor unit,all copper platter,are board,TW tonearm with Transfiguration Proteus cartridge running into ET5.This preamp is truly amazing.I also love vinyl have many Mercury,Decca EMI and British Columbia  records.Im a big violin record collector after all its all about the music i love classical mostly. Thanks again enjoy!!
Ebm;

A buddy that has a GAT
& Your system that is very special 

I'm afraid to ask what speakers you are using with your Pass 350.8!!!   Lots of current in the amp!

I bet it does sound beautiful!
I think you have made up my mind, finally ,on preamps. I heard the ET3 & ET5 side by side and the Teflon made a difference but both are of similar sound.
It usually is always better to stick with mfg that have been doing it for a while

jefg

Hi, Im using Magico Q3 which needs the Pass 350.8 but also needs good tube preamp(ET5).Just switched to Furutech all copper speaker wire and power cords all top of the line which makes the Magico Q3 sound even better.Enjoy happy listening!!