I'll Take "Songs About People" for $200

Truth be told there really was no Maybellene, but Chuck made her sound like a real person when she started doing the things she used to do.  And there was also no Layla, but there clearly was Patty Harrison with the name changed to protect the innocent.  Was there a ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann or even a Caroline to say no to?  I don't know, but I do know that there was a real Prudence of Beatles fame.  And there really was an Elizabeth Reed.  So my question is, what are other songs that feature the name of a person in its lyrics are actually about real people?
128x128onhwy61
Cassidy by the good ol grateful dead is about, in part at least, about cowboy Neal(Cassady) in a coffin cart, pulled by a catch-colt, and between these, you as well as me.

I know of one Maybelene I named one of my motorcycles after the Chuck Berry song just out of liking them so much. Im the only one who thought the name fit the bike. Oh well it worked for me and the bike.   
Mary Long , by Deep Purple, refers to Mary Whitehouse and Lord Longford . Deep Purple was criticized by them for being below current moral standards . The band responded by rebuking them in a song . Much like Mr. Young being told “ Southern man don’t need you around “.  So many hurt feelings ! I feel like writing a song 😎. 

"If I Was Connie Britton" Chuck Prophet

When one thinks about it, all of Pink Floyd’s (war) themed lps were as a result of Roger Water’s father.