Western Electric Cloth copper 3M 16GA Wire for IC's

I have talked to a couple of guys who have praised the sonic benefits of this vintage conductor.  Can anyone offer an opinion about using this cable for interconnect cables, either pro or con?  Thank you.  Mark
whitestix
The Parts Connection is taking pre-orders for the Duelund 12ga for a late March delivery.

It would be appreciated if anyone who has actually heard the Duelund 16ga could compare it to Canare or Belden speaker wire?  Or Goertz Alpha Core wire for that matter.

Thanks

I got hooked up with 20' of vintage WE copper 16ga. wire yesterday on Audio Circle -- from a source recommended by Jeff of the WE blog fame.  I am gonna wire up my Dali Zensor 3's with the wire when it arrives and see how it compares to the Van Damme 2X6mm OHNO cable I recently got.  I haven't done an A/B of the VD wire vs. my Neotech 10ga wire, but I think the VD wire has no errors of commission that I can tell, driven with a Don Sachs preamp and Dennis Had EL84 SET amp.  
So, if i hear a bit of magic with the 16ga. WE wire, I am gonna drop the dime on the new 12ga Dueland when available for my speakers and have the WE wire made into IC's.