Upgrade from DV 17D3, looking for recommendations!

I recently purchased a VPI classic and moved my 17d3 onto it. Pushing through a Luxman SUT, Fosgate Signature Phono, and 12w Luxman SQ-N10 wi DH Labs Air Matrix and Revelation ICs gives me an almost ideal sound. I get immense detail without being bright or fatiguing. The mids are as real as can be, and I don’t get the midbass scoop that many systems hit. I just want a little more on the bottom end. It's not that it's not there... The bass is super tight, and it's pleasant to make out the qualities in it. I just want more presence from it. Maybe I might be pushing too low an output through a high efficiency system?

People in other threads have mentioned the XX-2, the Delos, and some options from Benz. Is the XX-2 really colder than the 17d3? Is the Delos bright as well?

Not limiting to the cartridges listed, what would get me closest to what I am looking for?

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xblisshifi
Post removed 
tablejockey and analogluvr - after reading all of those threads, I was fully convinced that the cart is a worthy investment and a step in the right direction, so I did some research last night on the best places to buy and pulled the plug. Thank you for pointing me towards it!

Regarding the sub situation, the truth is I live in an apartment in queens, and have people living below me. My living room is really only 13x18. I need to be able to hear as much of the bass that I want and not necessarily have the room shaking.

Also, I've heard what my system can do with floorstanders and no subs, and is able to get to the frequencies that I want, but the synergy wasn't the same. The Tektons are nice and able to get to 30Hz, but the bass is very tight. Prior to them, I was using Wharfedale diamonds which (housing only 6.5" woofers)  gave more than the bass response I wanted.

I'm also open to any other suggestions anyone wants to give, but for now I'm excited that I'll have an ART 9 coming my way!

thiefoflight-

Goodluck with the incoming ART 9.

I took a look at the Tekton website. Surprisingly affordable and nice specs.
What model are you using? 
Their "statement" model looks serious. 
I'm using the Tekton Lore, which is their most popular model: 

http://www.tektondesign.com/lore.html

Eric Alexander is the owner of Tekton and he has worked at a number of speaker companies and then Cardas before starting Tekton. I was turned to them after researching Zu Audio. Both Zu and Tekton build straight out of Utah, and honestly, I felt that Tekton was the no-fluff route and Eric also gave fantastic service. 

I ended up getting the Lore with upgraded ClarityCaps, but he will even put Mundorfs in them if you want to pay the money. 

The resolution and reality they put out are amazing. I can't imagine wanting new speakers in the next several years. 
And I'm disappointed that Tekton hasn't gotten more praise, but Eric is a builder at heart, not a marketer. Maybe I should help him with that! Lots of respect for Tekton here in the forums if you look around.