Upgrade sugestion please

So i have a pair of paradigm studio 20v5(sealed),separate around 2 inches from the back wall(is all as possible) matched with a martin Logan sub(sealed), my room is around 11x21x,10 and is a bright room. I like most of the presentation except for the highs which are a bit grainy and bright. I tried the signature s2v3 in my room ,although it was too bright, I love how clean it was the beryllium tweeter.
so basically I am looking to eliminate the harsh and sibilance sound on my next speakers. Don’t care too much on bass because the sub will handle them.
So based on reviews and forums I think that the atc scm 7v3 is the solution, but I wonder if the Kef would be a better choice (livelier, funnier)
My fears from each one are:
Atc,: maybe too laid back? Less detail compared with the paradigm?lesser live presentation, image, ,?
Kef: is an aluminum tweeter as the paradigm! Probably not as clean as I want ? Less clean than the atc?
As a reference I have heard some totems the dreamcatcher, the hawk , too bright for me, the element line was great tough, but out of my budget, and for me it doesn’t worth those price anyway.
So please I need opinions from people have experience with them.
Btw I will improve to a emotiva a300 amplifier in any case. (Considering also the parasound a23 and nuprime sta9)
Thanks!!

128x128alfau7
Have you done all you can to acoustically treat your room? I dont see any absorbion panels on your walls.
The thing is... My wife doesn’t allowed me to put them, still I put some carpet panels on the ceiling which help a lot , but I doubt I can do more. But i kind of get used to it with this speaker, that’s why I’m looking for a mid scale speaker.the soundstage is not a priority As the neutrality and clean highs are.
Bigkidz, I dont think is the source, as Mentioned I tried the paradigm signature and the harsh disappeared , as clean as I want! The problem is that they are too forward and its higher dispersion was too much for the room, from mids to highs the bouncing was annoying I know the room acoustics is a problem , but I have to find a speaker that get benefits of it, so I think that maybe a polite speaker as the atc scm 7 is a good choice?
If you’re looking for a polite speaker, the Spendor 3/5R2 should fit the bill!