Western Electric Cloth copper 3M 16GA Wire for IC's

I have talked to a couple of guys who have praised the sonic benefits of this vintage conductor.  Can anyone offer an opinion about using this cable for interconnect cables, either pro or con?  Thank you.  Mark
whitestix
Hey mikirob and grannyring, have you guys heard whether there is truth to the rumors of an upcoming 12ga Duelund tinned copper wire?  If so, I  would like to try some as speaker cable when it is available.
I agree with the potential of the 20ga Duelund wire for ICs and also plan to try it, but I will be surprised if it beats the ICs I am currently using in my system.  
I have not heard this, but yes indeed it would be ideal for speaker cable. I have long runs and use more than lower power tube amps unlike Jeff Day. I do think many of our systems would benefit from the thicker gauge Duelund. 
Grannyring,
I'm interested in the power cable. Please contact me, you have my email. I'll look yours up as well. Best, Rob
Mitch2, all...
it was announced today on Jeff Day Blog via Frederick at Duelund that the Duelund DCA12ga will be available at the end of March. Best, Rob