Motherboard SDIF Output Or Soundcard

Hey everyone, I'm using my computer as a source of music. I'm really happy with the sound. Just wondering if it will be worth it to buy a higher end sound card. What do you guys think? 

Rig: Running an Asus X99 Pro Motherboard. Using a 6 meter long Audioquest toslink cable from motherboard to Musical Fidelity V90 DAC, to Parasound JC2 Preamp, to a Parasound A21 amp, and finally, to Von Schweikert V4.5 speakers. 

joe_navarra
Great suggestions guys. I want to one day own a NAD m51. There was one used on eBay for half the retail price not too long ago. But I was a bit too skeptical about purchasing something so expensive used. 

In the mean time the v90 is a little gem. The sound I'm getting is excellent. Especially with modern day recordings. Although it does seem to lack a bit in the older recordings department. It's missing what vynl has to offer, warmthness and richness. But hey that's what my turntable is for, for all the old recordings. 
I think you should try a Schiit DAC. They have a trial period, so all you would be out is shipping costs. Great performance at a low price point.
If you do, I would love to hear what you think.
Bob
Bob, I checked out their website. Very handsome electronics. I like the case of the bit frost. The electronics look very nice. For some reason, Schiit reminds me of a hand made product built by one person, who eventually got big enough to hire people to build even more all while continuing the passion for using quality parts. That's the vibe I'm getting from their website. And with a name like that, it can only mean they aren't stuck up, which might mean products that are more accessible to anyone. 

I am intrigued by the bit frost multibit.. 
Yes, Joe, they are an interesting company. Though I don't understand their rationale for not providing information regarding the sound qualities of their different models. After all, if they are doing something between models there must be a reason-hopefully, something that relates to increased sound definition.
In any case, I own the Bifrost Multibit and the Modi Multibit, I am very happy with both. I really can't see how much better the more expensive models could be, but I wouldn't doubt it. 
Now if I can just find a used Yggy...
Bob
I agree that the Schiit products offer great return for investment. Can't help to think that the Bitfrost Multibit would prove to be an improvement over the V90. Especially for the playback of redbook CDs as uncompressed computer files.