Best standalone music server?

So I am considering dipping my toes into the full digital world and was wondering what people here may consider as the best standalone music server, and here I am going to be specific.
I do not want to consider a home pc or mac based type of system at all!
Looking at adding one of the standalone models like for example the Wyred4sound ms1 or cocktail audio.
High on my list is ability to rip my cds directly at the unit itself, access to internet radio and other music apps (Pandora etc). High quality built in dac would be nice but if not then high quality digital out to run to an external dac. I will not be needing to access music files stored on another pc as my home pc is pretty old but fully functional for my simple needs. The only music looking to access from it right now are ripped cds and internet available music in whatever form.
So if it worked out well, yes it may be a replacement even for a cd player completely

Thank you
128x128uberwaltz
I am in a very similar situation as you.  I have hundreds of CDs that I would like to begin transferring to a server and would like to access online streaming services at some point.  My dealer has recommended the Bluesound Vault 2 as a simple one box solution for ripping CDs.  I think their streaming hardware is called the Bluesound Node 2.  
I too am looking for something of that ilk and my dealer aso recommended bluesound vault2. Do not have one , though i listened at the showroom.  Seemed simple and straightforward and sounded quite decent and very inexpensive, as far as audiophile stuff goes. I am eager to read others opines.

"High on my list is ability to rip my cds directly at the unit itself, access to internet radio and other music apps (Pandora etc)."

How you rip your CD's is very important. If you're not open to ripping your CD's using a computer, keep what you have.