Supra ply 3.4 vs classic 6.0

Any experiences? I am thinking about going from ply 3.4 to classic 6.0 since they were recommended by so many Merlin TSM speaker owners, which are also speakers I am using. But is there any difference between these two?
tele09
Agree with chrisr.  As a generality a heavier gauge is better but there comes a point where there is no longer any benefit.  How long are your speaker cables?   
Cardas Clear Lite was recommended by Merlin Music along with a couple of other manufactures denoted in the TSM Magic owners manual

I agree with most of what has been said here. I have used the Classic 6(12' pair) for a few years now, very reasonably priced and works well with my simple setup. I could have easily gotten away with less, maybe the Classic 2.5, but bigger is better, right? Not really, just half teasing there.

I tried the Ply 3.4 in my system, and it too is a great cable for the money. If I had to say anything about differences that to me were audible, it would be maybe a slight more detail and very slight extended upper end. I do find my Classic 6 to be maybe a touch soft in the upper end, but very smooth.

Most of Supra's products I think are great value, not hifi foo. FWIW.

I wonder if I should use money for the cardas golden series cables since they were recommended, what benefits could one expect from going from 50usd supras to 1000usd cardas(Second hand)?