Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life
Jolida is another brand that I can vouch for as well designed, great sounding, and generally around half the cost of Primaluna gear (Possibly due to the fact that Jolida barely markets itself at all, and Primaluna advertises aggressively), so there’s another option.
I have owned two Prima Luna amplifiers for the last 12 years (PL2 integrated and PL 5 power amp).  I have not had any issues in all that time.  12 years ago, I wrote a review of the PL2 for Audiogon.  My feelings are only more positive after 12 years.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-prima-luna-prologue-two-tube-amp

Rich 

I had a Primaluna Prologue II integrated amp for 13 years without even a hiccup !

I have now  had a Primaluna Dialogue Premium integrated amp for @ 3 years that has been just as reliable . They are a tube rollers dream . You can fine tune the sound to almost any flavor without the need for biasing , just plug-n-play .

The North American importer , Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio , is a joy to deal with and quite knowledgeable about all things audio .

I whole heartedly recommend Primaluna .

Happy Tunes

How would you guys compare it to the higher priced AR, T+A, CA, VTL, Rouge, Mcintosh? In term of parts quality?

I think I can afford some of the high end amps but I dont want to be stupid spending 5-6 times for lesser quality.