Idiot trying to upgrade his system - likes the tube sound

I currently have a McIntosh C275 tube amp with Wilson WattPuppy 7 speakers, along with a MC22 preamp and redbook CD player. I don't like vinyl records (for the most part). I heard SACD's and DSD high resolution, so want to go with a better SACD / DAC combination. My local audio folks (Paragon in Ann Arbor, MI) are nice folks, but cater to the wealthy. I have $$$, having sold 2 of my biotech companies, but I am a careful person about spending money on audio. I am 62 and a professor at a medical school.

Sorry for the long intro- Here is my question: Should I trade in my Rotel (very nice) CD player and MC22 preamp - get the new Marantz SA-10 SACD player, but then what should I hook that into? A new 1100 McIntosh digital or analogue preamp? Should I buy a more powerful ampilifier then the MC275 (at 75 watts per channel)? Any advice out there - I woud be very grateful. Thank-you! 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xgerryah930
VTL amps and Esoteric for digital.  Both can be on the pricy side but quality and performance cost!
Post removed 
Are you willing to invest the time to rip your CDs from a computer to digital files? The best options are network attached storage drives that stream music to your DAC in the audio room. There are many threads here and at computeraudiophile that explain the most popular products that do so. 
IMHO, most are crazy to invest much in a disc spinner nowadays unless they have thousands of discs and refuse to rip them to get better sound quality. Cheers,
Spencer
@tpreaves  +1  I am now three days in on listening to my Modwright SA8005.  I know when people say things like it is hearing your discs all over again for the first time that it sounds like hyperbole but it just isn't in this case.  The great thing for me is that I'm not into break-in for 72 hours yet.  Last evening I just kept finding another song to listen to even though I had a a hockey game to watch.  Hard to leave the listening room.  A problem I'm happy to have.

OP - Please consider strongly tpreaves suggestion above.  You will not regret it!